DEATH WHILE IN SERVICE:
With a deep sense of loss But with total submission to the Will of the Almighty, the Commissioner of Police, Rivers State Command, CP Mustapha Dandaura, regrets to announce the untimely death of Late CSP Sanni Summaila, who died last night after undergoing Brain Surgery.
- Until his death, Late CSP Sanni Summaila was the Divisional Police Officer, Special Area, Rumuokoro.
- The Commissioner of Police on behalf of the Officers and Men of the Command conveys the Command’s sincere and heartfelt condolences to the family of the late Officer and prays God to grant them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
- Meanwhile the remains of the late Officer have been deposited in the Mortuary, as the family has been contacted.
- Further developments regarding the Burial arrangements will be communicated accordingly.
- Late CSP Sanni Summaila died when his services to his fatherland were most needed. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Dsp Nnamdi Omoni